The original Dellwood Elevator was constructed in 1916. It was designed by architect H. R. Wait and engineered by Monarch Engineering Company. The Dellwood was the only known elevator in Buffalo that utilized both the variable coursing of non-round bars and the use of square reinforcing bars in the main grain bin. The Dellwood is one of two substantial elevator complexes in Buffalo to have been demolished.
Historypin: Dellwood Warehouse & Elevator Company
August 22, 2016