The Federal Building was designed by architect Ammi B. Young (1798–1874) and constructed in 1855. The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York met here until the creation of the Western District in 1900. The U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York met here from 1900 until 1903. The building was destroyed in 1965.
Historypin: Federal Building
August 22, 2016