- Why do you think the feet of the woman, the leash, and parts of the dog’s body are all blurred and repeated?
- What do you notice about the background?
- Where do you think this dog and owner are going?
- Brads or paper fasteners (you will need 3)
- Marker pens
- Popsicle stick
- Sticky tape
- Glue stick
1. Print out this template of a dog. Thin cardstock works best, but if you don’t have it, you can glue your paper template to the side of a cereal carton to make the paper stiffer. (If you don't have a printer, you can try drawing the shapes on a piece of cardstock.)