Pre-K–12 Virtual Experience Terms of Agreement
- We suggest signing on 5–10 minutes before the virtual lesson begins. The teacher will co-host with the museum educator to make sure all students’ names appear correctly and to help facilitate the discussion.
- Before your program’s date, please make sure that the videoconferencing platform is working and you have communicated with the museum educator which one will be used for the lesson.
- All Pre-K–12 groups are required to have an educator present for the duration of the program.
- Please note that this program is 45 minutes in length.
- You may cancel up to one week prior to the date of your session.
- If you need to cancel your program, please email email@example.com. The sooner you contact us, the more likely it is that we can find another date for your session.
- If a session is cancelled due to closure of the school, please call 716.270.8276 before 9 am on your scheduled date. We will do our best to reschedule your virtual lesson.