Pre-K–12 School Group Terms of Agreement
- Enter through the Seymour H. Knox Building’s Elmwood Entrance, where you will be greeted by a member of our staff. Please plan to arrive at least ten to fifteen minutes before your tour start time.
- All K–12 groups are required to have a minimum of one chaperone per fifteen students.
- Visits are sixty minutes in duration.
- If you need to cancel your tour, please email email@example.com.
- You may cancel up to one week prior to the date of your visit.
- The sooner you contact us, the more likely it will be that we can find another date for your visit (however, this may not be the case for school year 2023–24).
- If a tour is canceled due to extreme weather conditions or an emergency, email firstname.lastname@example.org before 9 am on your scheduled tour date. We will do our best to reschedule your tour.
- Students, teachers, and chaperones are required to follow the museum’s Code of Conduct during their visit.
- Please review the museum’s Code of Conduct and Guidelines for Tour Chaperones for K-12 visits with students, teachers, and chaperones prior to arrival.
- Buffalo AKG has no group lunch facilities. Please plan accordingly.