Skip to Main Content

Historypin: John C. Lord House

October 14, 2016

Image courtesy of the Albright-Knox Art Gallery Digital Assets Collection and Archives, Buffalo, New York. 

Former Location: Delaware Avenue near Potomac Avenue

This wooden house was built by Reverend Dr. John C. Lord (1905–1877) around 1855. He was a well-known pastor of the Central Presbyterian Church in Buffalo for 38 years. The house was torn down in 1894.